- If you assign a matter number to an email it is automatically stored under the matter in the file "Correspondence.
- Emails are filed in a matter of seconds.
- When you send an email on a matter, you select the matter first by clicking the "Select Matter" or "Find Matter" button and specify the name of the person to whom the email is being sent.
- When you receive an email on a matter, you follow the same procedure and then click the "File" button.
- Emails are used to quickly file attachments. For details go to the Electronic Filing heading here .
Example of an incoming email filed in Legal Notes. It uses the same form as any other incoming document, but can be printed in its generic format.